“50 years and still strong”
** Ms Alpha chapter members will provide child care for community service hours during alum club events**
August 29- MS Alpha Recruitment Skit night
• We will provide dinner (pizza) for the chapter during Formal Recruitment on September 5th.
September 6, 13, 20 and 27
• Beginners Cake decorating Class at Michaels. Contact Carrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested. Every Monday for a month from 6:30-8:30.
September 7- MS Alpha’s Bid Day at the chapter house.
• Please be at the house at 5:00pm or ASAH to help with bid day.
September 17- USM Football Fun at 5:00pm at the Alumni House Restaurant
• We will be having dinner at the Alumni House and then driving over to support the Golden Eagles in their first televised home game of the season against Kansas or if you can stay and watch the game at the Alumni House.
September 28- Movie Night (time and movie will be decided closer to the date)
October 7- Meeting and Game Night at Brittany Spark’s house at 6:00pm.
• An Angel’s Best Friend- Help Southern Pines Animal Shelter- please bring one or more of the following items: metal food pans, metal gallon buckets, towels, blankets, toys for dogs or cats. For more information, contact Ashley Sherrard (email@example.com)
October 9- USM Homecoming
October 19- Nifty Nail Night (time will be decided closer to the date)
• Time for some much needed Rest and Relaxation! Join us for a pedicure night at Nifty Nail Salon.
November 3- Cooking Class (time and location will be decided closer to the date)
November 9- MS Alpha Philanthropy Arrowstrike at Champion Lanes
• If you are interested in being on the Alumnae bowling team, email Ashley Sherrard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
November 16- Holiday Designs and Meeting
• We will decorate MS Alpha’s house for Christmas and meet the Seniors. Toys for Tots- Bring an unopened toy
November 19- Bowling Night (time and location will be decided closer to date)
December 4- Christmas Party at 4:00pm at Mrs Pat Hughes’ house.
• Bring a Secret Santa gift $15 limit and finger foods are welcome.